Course Code: 76043
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN
WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH
Contents are designed for the construction industry
A WSQ-WSH course under
Skills Programme for Upgrading and Resilience (SPUR)
The Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Professionals Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national framework jointly developed by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
The Advanced Certificate in WSH is the Level 2 course under the WSH Professionals WSQ Framework. The qualification is the identified training course for WSH Coordinators by MOM.
For more information in WSH Professionals WSQ, please visit the website at:
At the end of the course, participants would be familiar with safety legislations, safety management system, accident investigation techniques, identification and analysis of hazards.
· Administer WSH policy and coordinate compliance with WSH legal requirements
· Coordinate WSH management system, promote and develop WSH culture, measure and monitor WSH performance
· Recognise WSH hazards and control measures in construction industry. To coordinate implementation of emergency plans, response and investigate WSH incidents
· Prepare and facilitate classroom training
· Employability Skills System (ESS) - Communication and Relationship Management Supervisory
Funding and subsidies offered by third party organisations for BCA Academy courses and programs under the Skills Development Fund (SDF), Workforce Training and Upgrading Scheme (WTU), Skills Re-development Programme (SRP) and other relevant schemes or programs, are subject to approval. BCA Academy is not to be held liable if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount or not granted at all.
Further, BCA Academy reserves the right to amend the details of any course or program, revise the course or program fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course or program and change the venue of the course or program.
Please contact BCA Academy staff should you have any queries on this notice.