BCA has completed a review of the fee structure of the Building Control (Outdoor Advertising) Regulations 2002. Arising from this review, BCA has revised the advertisement licence fee rates.
- The revised fee rates will be applicable to all licences issued and renewed on or after 01 September 05.
- The revisions made are shown below:
- Category A licence fees for "advertisement and directional sign":
||Annual licence fee
|Up to 1m2
||$20 per sign
|More than 1m2 and up to 5m2
||$90 per sign
|More than 5m2 and up to 10m2
||$140 per sign
|More than 10m2
||$20 per square metre or part thereof per sign
- Category B licence fee
A Category B licence for all sign types, i.e., advertisement, directional sign, signboard, animated billboard, skysign or balloon sign, will be subject to a minimum fee of $20.
- Details pertaining to the current advertisement licensing fee structure are available at FEES & PAYMENT.
- Please call our enquiry line at 63257379 if you require any further clarification on this matter.