The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) champions the development of a future-ready built environment for Singapore. Besides regulating building safety, we lead and transform the built environment sector to deliver a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment.
Click here to find out more about our career opportunities and we look forward to have you joining us to shape Singapore's landscape.
BCA Undergraduate Scholarship
We believe in nurturing and empowering our young talents. Join us to embark on this interesting journey to crave the future. With continuous development and challenging assignments, there is no limit to how fast and how far you can progress. The sky is the limit. Take up a career as a professional in shaping the built environment today to make a difference.
Course of Study
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Civil Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Systems & Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management
- Structural Engineering
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent GCE 'O' and 'A' level results (for 'A' level students)
- Excellent Diploma results (for Polytechnic students)
- Good University Results (for Local Undergraduates NUS / NTU / SUTD / SIT)
- Excellent CCA records
Value of Award & Bond
- For 'A' level & Diploma Holders:
- For Local Undergraduates:
- BCA MID-TERM Undergraduate Scholarship