Contractors Registration System (CRS)
Scope Of Registration
There are seven major registration categories, namely Construction Workheads (CW), Construction Related Workheads (CR), Mechanical & Electrical Workheads (ME), Maintenance Workheads (MW), Trade Heads (TR), Supply Workheads (SY) and Regulatory Workheads (RW).
With effect from 1 April 2020, MW will be renamed as Facilities Management Workhead (FM). A new FM01 workhead will be introduced with 4 financial grades while the existing MW02, MW03 and MW04 will be renamed as FM02, FM03 and FM04 respectively. Please refer to SRR for MW and FM for more details.
CRS Terms of Registration
It is important to read the Terms of Registration first before going through the Specific Registration Requirements.
CRS Specific Registration Requirements
- Construction Workheads (CW)
- Construction Related Workheads (CR)
- Mechanical & Electrical Workheads (ME)
- Facilities Management Workheads (FM)
- Maintenance Workheads (MW)
- Trade Heads (TR)
- Supply Heads (SY)
- Regulatory Workheads (RW)
- Transfer of Workheads (TW)
- Transfer of Registration Status (TS)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)