Documents Required for Online ApplicationFollowing attachment are required for online registration
- NRIC (front & back) (for Singaporean) (in PDF)
- Valid work permit / employment pass (front & back) (for non-Singaporean) (in PDF)
- Relevant trade qualifications (in PDF) such as
- Trade Diploma, Skills Evaluation Certificate / Skills Evaluation Certificate (Knowledge)
- Valid crane operation license, plumbing or electrician licence
- Certificate of Successful Completion (for other construction plant operation)
- Other supervisory, technical, trade or academic qualification to support the application
- Worker's employment details (for work permit holder) obtained via "Work Permit Online" at MOM website to support worker's years of local construction experience (in PDF)
Applicants must ensure that all information provided in this submission is true and accurate. They must produce the original copies of above documents for verification when required.
BCA reserves the right to consider each application on a case-to-case basis and to reject or cancel any application if information provided is found to be false and inaccurate.
Application for registration under the CoreTrade Scheme can be submitted online through our Construction Workforce Registration System at www.bca.gov.sg/cwrs.
With effect from 1 October 2018, a non-refundable application fee of $15 will be required for the application and renewal of CoreTrade registration.
A Submission Number will be generated on successful online application. This number will allow you to check the status of registration and print the relevant notification letters.
If you have any query on registration of CoreTrade personnel, please call us: 6248 9845.