ENHANCED $20 MILLION GREEN MARK INCENTIVE SCHEME FOR NEW BUILDINGS (GMIS-NB)
BCA launched the BCA Green Mark Scheme in January 2005 to promote environmental awareness in the construction and real estate sectors. It is used as the yardstick to rate the environmental friendliness of a building ('green building'). It encourages the adoption of an integrated design approach incorporating passive design and various Green Building Technologies (GBTs) to achieve a sustainable built environment.
A sum of $20 million was set aside on 'Green Mark Incentive Scheme (GMIS)' on 15 December 2006 for a period of 3 years or when the fund is fully committed (whichever is earlier). This is to help accelerate the adoption of environmentally-friendly green building technologies and building design practices. The enhanced scheme offers cash incentives to developers, building owners, project architects and M&E engineers who make efforts to achieve at least a BCA Green Mark Gold rating or higher in the design and construction of new buildings.
The fund is now fully committed.
For more infomation, please contact Mr Chiam Jun An at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DETAILS OF THE SCHEME
The cash incentive would be disbursed in two stages: 50% upon successful certification to the required Green Mark standards during design or construction stage, and the remaining 50% after validation, to be undertaken one year after TOP.
DISBURSEMENT OF 2ND TRANCHE FOR APPROVED PROJECTS
To download the Forms
- Application guideline
- Application form for 2nd Disbursement (for private development)
- Application form for 2nd Disbursement (for public development)
- About BCA Green Mark Scheme
- BCA GMIS - Design Prototype (DP)
- BCA GMIS - Existing Buildings and Premises (EBP)
- BCA GMIS - Existing Buildings (EB)
- BCA Green Mark Gross Floor Area (GM GFA) Incentive Scheme
- Pilot Building Retrofit Energy Efficiency Financing (BREEF) Scheme