Public Sector Standard Conditions Of Contract (PSSCOC)
Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract (PSSCOC) for Construction Works
The PSSCOC was developed to enable a common contract form to be used for all public sector construction projects. A standardised format allows users to be more familiar, reduce tendering efforts and promote greater efficiency in contract administration.
- PSSCOC for Construction Works 2014 (7th edition Jul 2014)
- Supplement for PSSCOC for Construction Works 2014 (7th edition Jul 2014)
- List of Clarifications and Editorial Amendments for PSSCOC for Construction Works 2014
- List of Amendments for PSSCOC for Construction Works 2014 (7th edition Jul 2014)
* Items 1-3 to be used together.
To encourage greater collaboration and mutual trust between stakeholders in the built environment sector, we have developed a set of collaborative clauses, together with industry associations and government agencies. The collaborative contract provisions are currently being piloted in selected public sector projects. More details on this will be available when they are ready.
Benefits of collaborative contracting
- Aims to reduce project cost, variations and to completion time
- Encourages teamwork/cooperation among stakeholders
- Early risk identification and joint problem solving
- Stimulates information sharing, communication and innovation
- Avoids disputes and encourages early dispute resolution