Quality Excellence Awards
About The Award
The BCA Quality Excellence Award was launched in May 2013 to recognise developers and builders for their commitment and achievement in delivering high quality homes.
The Awards aim to:
1. Raise the profile of leading progressive developers and builders which have embraced workmanship excellence through quality assurance programmes and delivered high quality projects consistently.
2. Encourage more developers and builders to set high quality standards for their projects and improve the image of the industry.
The nomination for Quality Excellence Awards 2019 (QEA 2019) is now open.Details are in the TERMS & CONDITIONS AND NOMINATION FORM section below.
For more information on the Awards, please contact Mr Linn Naing Win at Email: Linn_Naing_Win@bca.gov.sg or CONQUAS hotline at 6730 4400.
PAST AWARD WINNERS
- QEA Award 2018 (pdf file, 0.6 MB)
- QEA Award 2017 (pdf file, 2.6 MB)
- QEA Award 2016 (pdf file, 0.8 MB)
- QEA Award 2015 (pdf file, 0.8 MB)
- QEA Award 2014 (pdf file, 0.8 MB)
- QEA Award 2013 (pdf file, 0.8 MB)
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND APPLICATION FORM
- Brochure for QEA 2019 (word file, 900 kb)
- Application and Terms & Conditions for QEA 2019 (word file, 50 kb)
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the pdf files.