Home | Site Map

Site Map

Main Menu

Home Dwellers/Building Owners

Air-con Bracket Safety

Building Maintenance & Strata Management (BMSM)

Build It Right

Construction Quality Standards (CONQUAS/ Quality Mark)

BCA Green Mark

Household and storey shelters

Periodic Structural Inspection

Retrieve Building Information And Approved Drawings

Status of Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) / Certificate Of Statutory Completion (CSC)


Window Safety



BCA Green Mark

Industry Professionals - Building Control & Management

Application Forms


BCA Design and Engineering Safety Excellence Awards

Buildable design

Builders Licensing and CoreTrade

Builders Licensing


Building Control Act

Building Maintenance & Strata Management (BMSM)

Building Plan Approval

Household & Storey Shelters

Legislation Of Air-con Supports

Legislation on Environmental Sustainability

Windows Safety

Performance-based Regulations

Periodic Structural Inspection

Public Shelters

Retrieve Building Information And Approved Drawings

Slope safety and slope protection structures

Structural Plan Approval And Permit To Commence Structural Works

Temporary Occupation Permit/Certificate Of Statutory Completion (TOP/CSC)


Construction Training, Career & Scholarship

Course of Study

  • Architecture
  • Architecture & Sustainable Design
  • Civil Engineering
  • Coastal Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Engineering Systems & Design
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Project & Facilities Management
  • Structural Engineering
  • Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)


  • Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
  • Excellent GCE 'O' and 'A' level results (for 'A' level students)
  • Excellent Diploma results (for Polytechnic students)
  • Good University Results (for Local Undergraduates NUS / NTU / SUTD / SIT)
  • Excellent CCA records

Value of Award & Bond

  • For 'A' level & Diploma Holders:
    • BCA LOCAL Undergraduate Scholarship
    • BCA OVERSEAS Undergraduate Scholarship
  • For Local Undergraduates:
    • BCA MID-TERM Undergraduate Scholarship

Export Services

International Development


Aggregate Terminals

BCA Importers" Licensing

Contractors Registration System

Design and Build

Foreign Workers Dormitory (Source: Ministry of Manpower)

Mandatory WSH training course for all workers - All workers in the construction industry are required to pass the two-day Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) before working at site.

Procurement frameworks for public sector projects
objective evaluation methods for the procurement of contractor and consultancy services for public sector building & construction projects

Public Sector Panels of Consultants (PSPC)
panels of firms that provide consultancy services for public sector building and construction projects

Public Sector Standard Conditions Of Contract (PSSCOC)

Security Of Payment (SOP) Legislation

Tender schedules for M&E works

Information On Construction Quality (IQUAS)

Technology Development

BCA Awards

Green Mark

Buildable Design

Building Innovation Panel

Certification Scheme

Allowance Scheme for the Construction Industry

Green Building Masterplans

Green Mark Incentive Schemes

Industry Accreditation Schemes



Research and Innovation

Sustainable Construction

Value Added Productivity (VAP) Calculator

Outdoor Advertising

Outdoor Advertisement Licensing

Sign License Requirement

  • Do I need to apply for a licence
  • What are the requirements that I have to comply with before I can get the licence?
  • How much do I have to pay for the license/permit?
New Sign License Application
  • How do I apply for an advertising sign/ a signboard license
  • What do I need to submit during the consultation?
Existing License Matters
  • How do I renew and pay for my sign license?
  • How do I cancel the sign licence?
  • How do I update my particulars?
  • How can I retrieve my past license records or drawings submitted?

Career Seekers