Built Environment Leadership Award
About The Award
The Built Environment Leadership Award was introduced in 2009 to recognise outstanding industry firms such as developers, consultants (Architectural, Structural and M&E) and builders that have demonstrated excellence and leadership in shaping a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment in Singapore.
It also aims to serve as a comprehensive roadmap for the building and construction industry to level up and spur these organisations towards higher degree of professionalism with enhanced capabilities and competitiveness.
Past Award Winners
- BEL Award 2018 (pdf file, 0.5 MB)
- BEL Award 2017 (pdf file, 1.5 MB)
- BEL Award 2016 (pdf file, 4 MB)
- BEL Award 2015 (pdf file, 0.4 MB)
- BEL Award 2014 (pdf file, 0.4 MB)
- BEL Award 2013 (pdf file, 0.8 MB)
- BEL Award 2012 (pdf file, 1.5 MB)
- BEL Award 2011 (pdf file, 0.8 MB)
- BEL Award 2010 (pdf file, 0.5 MB)
- BEL Award 2009 (pdf file, 0.7 MB)