Building Innovation Panel (BIP)
The Building Innovation Panel (BIP) is an inter-agency platform which accelerates the development and implementation of feasible methods, processes, solutions, technologies or materials – to cover solutions beyond those that raise productivity to any type of innovation that can improve Singapore’s Built Environment.
Since 2019, it has been enhanced to include innovative construction solutions that will improve Singapore’s Built Environment – beyond productivity – to meet the objectives under the Construction Industry Transformation Map. With this enhancement, three committees namely:
have been set up to assist firms in facilitating research development, obtaining regulatory clearance, and resolving regulatory conflicts for the innovative solutions respectively.
Other useful links
- Super Low Energy Programme
- Integrated Construction and Prefabrication Hub
- Prefabricated Bathroom Unit (PBU)
- Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC)
- Cross Laminated Timber / Glued Laminated Timber
- Prefabricated Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Built Environment Accelerate to Market Programme
- Built Environment Robotics Research and Development (R&D) Programme