Green Mark Projects
The BCA Green Mark Scheme was launched in January 2005 as an initiative to shape a more environmentally friendly and sustainable built environment.
The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) has given out Green Mark Award to 420 projects in FY2017. The Housing & Development Board (HDB) was named BCA Green Mark Platinum Champion. The Green Mark Champion was given to Frasers Property Singapore and Ministry of Home Affairs. City Developments Limited (CDL) clinched the BCA Green Mark Pearl Prestige Award for the City Square Mall, and BCA Green Mark Pearl Awards for Republic Plaza Tower 2 and Manulife Centre. The Green Mark Pearl Award also went to CapitaLand Group for the Capital Tower.
As of May 2018, more than 36% of building projects' Gross Floor Areas in Singapore have met the green buildings standards.
For more information on the Green Mark 2018 winners, please click here.
PAST AWARD WINNERS
- Green Mark 2018 (pdf file, 7.02 MB)
- Green Mark 2017 (pdf file, 8.98 MB)
- Green Mark 2016 (pdf file, 3.04 MB)
- Green Mark 2015 (pdf file, 5.63 MB)
- Green Mark 2014 (pdf file, 4.15 MB)
- Green Mark 2013 (pdf file, 2.67 MB)
- Green Mark 2012 (pdf file, 4.77MB)
- Green Mark 2011 (pdf file, 3.23MB)
- Green Mark 2010 (pdf file, 2.80MB)
- Green Mark 2009 (pdf file, 1.27MB)
- Green Mark 2008 (pdf file, 4.66MB)
- Green Mark 2007 (pdf file, 1328KB)
- Green Mark 2006 (pdf file, 200KB)
- Green Mark 2005 (pdf file, 400KB)
GREEN MARK STRUCTURE
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for New Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Existing Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Beyond Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Occupant-Centrics|
For more information on the BCA Green Mark Scheme and contact persons, please click on this link.
For more information on the assessment criteria and application, please click on this link.