Green Mark Projects
The BCA Green Mark Scheme was launched in January 2005 as an initiative to shape a more environmentally friendly and sustainable built environment.
During the BCA Awards ceremony in June 2017, there were a total of 352 Green Mark Awards given out including 2 BCA Green Mark Champions and 3 BCA Green Mark Pearl Awards. Two public agencies - People's Association (PA) and Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) have been named BCA Green Mark Champions. City Developments Limited (CDL) clinched three BCA Green Mark Pearl Awards, including the Green Mark Pearl Prestige Award for Fuji Xerox Towers and Green Mark Pearl Award for King's Centre and City Square Mall.
As of September 2017, building projects with more than 92 million m2 of Gross Floor Areas in Singapore that have met the BCA Green Mark standards.
For more information on the Green Mark 2017 winners, please click here.
PAST AWARD WINNERS
- Green Mark 2017 (pdf file, 8.98 MB)
- Green Mark 2016 (pdf file, 4.65 MB)
- Green Mark 2015 (pdf file, 5.63 MB)
- Green Mark 2014 (pdf file, 4.15 MB)
- Green Mark 2013 (pdf file, 2.67 MB)
- Green Mark 2012 (pdf file, 4.77MB)
- Green Mark 2011 (pdf file, 3.23MB)
- Green Mark 2010 (pdf file, 2.80MB)
- Green Mark 2009 (pdf file, 1.27MB)
- Green Mark 2008 (pdf file, 4.66MB)
- Green Mark 2007 (pdf file, 1328KB)
- Green Mark 2006 (pdf file, 200KB)
- Green Mark 2005 (pdf file, 400KB)
GREEN MARK STRUCTURE
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for New Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Existing Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Beyond Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Occupant-Centrics|
For more information on the BCA Green Mark Scheme and contact persons, please click on this link.
For more information on the assessment criteria and application, please click on this link.