Green Mark Projects
The BCA Green Mark Scheme was launched in January 2005 as an initiative to shape a more environmentally friendly and sustainable built environment.
The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) has given out the Green Mark Award to 395 projects in FY2018. The Land Transport Authority (LTA) was named BCA Green Mark Champion. The BCA Green Mark Pearl Award went to City Developments Limited (CDL) for Republic Plaza Tower 1 and Central Boulevard Development Pte Ltd for the Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3.
As of April 2019, close to 40% of building projects' Gross Floor Areas in Singapore have met the green buildings standards.
For more information on the Green Mark 2019 winners, please click here.
PAST AWARD WINNERS
- Green Mark 2019 (pdf file, 22.13MB)
- Green Mark 2018 (pdf file, 7.02 MB)
- Green Mark 2017 (pdf file, 8.98 MB)
- Green Mark 2016 (pdf file, 3.04 MB)
- Green Mark 2015 (pdf file, 5.63 MB)
- Green Mark 2014 (pdf file, 4.15 MB)
- Green Mark 2013 (pdf file, 2.67 MB)
- Green Mark 2012 (pdf file, 4.77MB)
- Green Mark 2011 (pdf file, 3.23MB)
- Green Mark 2010 (pdf file, 2.80MB)
- Green Mark 2009 (pdf file, 1.27MB)
- Green Mark 2008 (pdf file, 4.66MB)
- Green Mark 2007 (pdf file, 1328KB)
- Green Mark 2006 (pdf file, 200KB)
- Green Mark 2005 (pdf file, 400KB)
GREEN MARK STRUCTURE
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for New Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Existing Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Beyond Buildings|
|BCA Green Mark Schemes for Occupant-Centrics|
BCA Green Mark certification supports green buildings movement by encouraging sustainable buildings in Singapore built environment. Moving forward, BCA encourages Super Low Energy (SLE) Buildings and Healthier Workplaces.
For more information on the BCA Green Mark Scheme and contact persons, please click on this link.
For more information on the assessment criteria and application, please click on this link.