FAQ  |  Contact Info  |  Feedback  |  Sitemap
Engaging Building Professional

As property development is a fairly complex undertaking, you normally need to engage the professional to assist you. You will need:

  • The architect to design the building;
  • The professional engineers to look into the structural and mechanical and electrical (M&E) details of the building and;
  • The contractor to carry out the construction works.

These professionals can assist you to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals from the relevant government agencies with regards to design and construction of your house (or building).

You may visit the following websites for directories of building professionals:




Back to top Last Updated on