This portal allows Users to login to the following applications:
CONQUAS / QM Application--Apply CONQUAS and /or QM for project
CQM-Online--Book CONQUAS or QM site assessment services
IQUAS (Information on Construction Quality)--View details of company's completed projects
4. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by BCA.
Commercial Information etc.
Restrictions on use of Materials
8. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of BCA's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of BCA.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
10. BCA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Right of Access
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
13. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall BCA be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
15. You must secure permission from BCA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. BCA reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
17. In no circumstances shall BCA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
18. BCA reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
19. BCA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
1 This is a Government Agency website.
2 If you provide us with any personally identifiable data during the course of using our websites,
For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
3 We may use "cookies". where a small data file is sent to your browser to track your session when you enter our websites. The cookies will be deleted after you leave our website. We do not use your cookies for any other purpose other than keeping track of your session.
4 You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5 To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6 This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7 Please send an email to email@example.com, if you :
8 By clicking on the “Submit New Application” button, you agree that you have read, understood and consent to the Privacy Statement set out here.
Thank you for visiting BCA Web Site. Below are the tutorial on how to use BCA QSL Web application.
Registration (This process will take approximately 5 minutes to complete)
LoginTo login, key in your username in the Login Id textbox and your password in the Password textbox, follow by clicking on Sign in button.
If your username and password is correct, you will be redirected to the landing page.
Change your passwordTo change your password, you need to login first. once you logged in, click on Change Password from the menu. Key in your old password and new password, follow by clicking on Save button.
My ApplicationTo view your application(s), click on My applications from the menu. You should be able to see list of application(s). To open the application, click on the logo
My ProfileYou can view and change your particular by clicking on My Profile from the menu.
To change your particular, just change the information provided in the form and click on Save button
Building and Construction Authority
Contact centre: 1800-3425222 (1800-DIAL BCA)
Main Line:+65 6248 9999
If you have any feedback on our service delivery, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our QSM line at 1800-2219001 (Weekdays: 8.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 5.00pm)
BCA HQ Service Centre:
52 Jurong Gateway Road, #06-01, Singapore 608550
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Fri: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Closed for lunch: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
Last queue number will be issued 30 mins before closing time/lunch hour
(Payment modes at our Service Centre include cashcard, NETS, credit card and cheques. Please note that our Service Centre does not accept cash payments.)
e-Submission System: +65 6334 3574
Tremor due to distant earthquakes: +65 6334 2408
For private buildings: +65 6334 2580
Skills Certification: +65 6248 9845