Reserve List For Storage / Ready-Mixed Concrete / Precast Concrete Plots
- The Building and Construction Authority ("BCA") is intending to offer land parcels (hereafter called the "Plots) on shorter-term tenure of up to a maximum of 3+3+3 year at Pulau Punggol Timor and Tuas South Avenue 3. The Plots use could be either for aggregates storage or for the production of ready-mix concrete (RMC) as stipulated.
- At present, the following Plots on the Reserve List are available for application:
|Address (or) Location||Type of Use||Plot No.||Plot Size (sqm) Approx.||Allowable Gross Plot Ratio||Min. Plant Production Output Capacity (m3/hr)||Allowable Workhead||Available from||Remarks|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||1||5,000||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||13 Oct 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||2||5,000||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||22 June 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||3||6,700||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||01 February 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||4||5,000||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||23 May 2015||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||5||5,000||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||23 May 2015||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||8||8,100||1.0||300 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||13 June 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||9||7,600||1.0||300 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||01 Sept 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||10||5,200||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||01 Sept 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||11||7,500||1.0||300 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||01 Sept 2016||-|
|TCS (Tuas Concrete Site)||Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant||13||5,000||1.0||180 m3/hr||BCA SY01B, CW01 or CW02||01 Sept 2016||-|
|PPAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||4||5,338||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||18 May 2018||License Period of only 1 term expiring on 31 May 2021 will be offered|
|PPAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||6||4,000||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||18 May 2018||License Period of only 1 term expiring on 31 May 2021 will be offered|
|PPAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||11||5,397||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||18 May 2018||License Period of only 1 term expiring on 31 May 2021 will be offered|
|PPAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||21||10,801||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||18 May 2018||License Period of only 1 term expiring on 31 May 2021 will be offered|
|TAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||8A||3,937.40||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||15 Aug 2017||-|
|TAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||8B||3,940||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||15 Nov 2018||-|
|TAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||9A||3,920||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||15 Aug 2017||-|
|TAT||Aggregate Storage Plot||9B||3,920.05||N.A.||N.A.||BCA SY01, CW01, CW02 or CR10||21 Jun 2018||-|
Terms and Conditions for the release of Plots on Reserve List for Public Tender
- BCA is acting as an agent of the Ministry of National Development in this exercise to release Plots on Reserve List for Public Tender.
- An Applicant for aggregate storage Plots must possess a valid licence under section 31B of the Building and Construction Authority Act for the importation of essential construction materials (i.e. sand and granite) for the use of aggregate storage Plots.
- An application to BCA for release of a land parcel on the Reserve List (Application) to be put up for public tender in relation to the released plot (if any) (the Public Tender) must be submitted using the Application Form (Forms BCA/RLA/A or BCA/RLA/B), together with a cheque-deposit equivalent to one (1) month of the Committed Monthly Rental (the "Deposit") issued to Building and Construction Authority, in a sealed and labelled (BCA/RLA/L) envelope to BCA. Applications not submitted in accordance to this paragraph will be rejected by BCA.
- Application Form BCA/RLA/B should be used for joint application by two or more companies or firms.
- For RMC batching Plots, the Committed Monthly Rental does not include the BCA Monthly Administration Fee.
- If upon consideration of the Application,
- the Committed Monthly Rental stated in the Application Form is assessed to be acceptable
- the Deposit is by a Cashiers Order issued by a locally registered bank
- the Applicant has not been disqualified from participating in Government tenders
- The first Application for the release of a Plot will be considered first. BCA will not open and process any subsequent applications for the release of the same Plot once an Application has been accepted. All other Applications received by BCA will be returned unopened. Information on all applications will be kept strictly confidential by BCA.
- Generally, an Applicant will be informed of the outcome of his Application within 3 weeks.
- Upon the acceptance of the Application, BCA will send a letter of acceptance of Application to the Successful Applicant. If BCA does not launch the Plot for Public Tender within 6 weeks of the date of the letter of acceptance of Application, the Deposit will be refunded to the Applicant, without interest.
- Applicants are hereby given notice that should their Application be accepted, i.e. be the resultant Successful Application, they will be required to submit a bid, at a price not less than the Committed Monthly Rental, in regards to the Public Tender, the draft terms of which are contained in the hyperlinks at paragraph 10 below. If a Successful Applicant fails to make a bid, at a price not less than the Committed Monthly Rental, for the relevant Public Tender, the Deposit shall be forfeited.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the above paragraph 8 is in no way a guarantee or warranty on part of the Government of the Republic of Singapore and/or BCA that the Successful Applicants bid in the Public Tender shall be the winning bid. Any kind of guarantee or warranty (implied or otherwise) to that effect is hereby disclaimed totally by the Government of the Republic of Singapore and/or BCA. The Government of the Republic of Singapore and/or BCA shall not be liable to any Applicant or Successful Applicant for any kind of damages sustained or suffered as a result of not winning a bid in the Public Tender.
- An Applicant is well advised to read and understand the contents of the following documents contained in the hyperlinks below, before submitting his application and the Applicant shall satisfy himself on all the existing conditions affecting the plot and/or the use thereof. By submitting an Application, the Applicant has agreed to the contents of the documents contained in the hyperlink below.
- Application Form
- Annex A - Sample Conditions of Tender
- Annex B - Sample Licence Agreements
- Terminal House Rules and Charges
- The terms of the Application shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
subject to paragraph 5 below, the Application will be accepted (such successful Applicants application to be referred to as the Successful Application and such successful Applicant to be referred as the Successful Applicant), in which event the Successful Applicant must participate in the Public Tender and BCA shall disclose in the tender documents the Committed Monthly Rental indicated in the Application Form as the Minimum Monthly Rental without disclosing the identity of the Successful Applicant.
Please contact the following BCA officers if you have any enquiry:Aggregate Storage Plots
|Ms Han Shin Ping||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Choong Wei Wei||Email: CHOONG_Wei_Wei@bca.gov.sg|
|Mr Zainudin Hakim||Email: Zainudin_HAKIM@bca.gov.sg|
|Ms Mary Teo||Email: Mary_teo@bca.gov.sg|
|Ms Foo Sok Fern||Email: email@example.com|
|Ms Loh Hui Min||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Information provided on this website may be changed from time to time and without prior notice. BCA will not be responsible for any consequences whatsoever which may result from reliance on the information provided on this Web Site.