- A Storage Permit will only be required for a consignment that is subject to an Isolation Order.
- The first consignment from all sources new to the licensee will be subject to isolation under an Isolation Order. The licensee cannot use or supply any materials under an Isolation Order.
- To apply for the Storage Permit, the importer has to submit isolation proposal with the proposed storage site to BCA for BCA’s acceptance.
2. Application Fee
- The Storage Permit is issued free of charge.
3. Application Form for Storage Permit